Answered By: Suzanne Beckett Last Updated: Oct 20, 2015 Views: 107
Each campus library has laptops with different lending policies. Some only allow them to be used in the library, some may leave the library. Since each campus is unique, you should double check with the library you want to borrow the laptop from to confirm the availability and borrowing periods.
Here are the phone numbers for each campus library:
• Northeast Campus – J. Ardis Bell Library
• Northwest Campus – Walsh Library
• South Campus – Jenkins Garrett Library
• Southeast Campus – Judith J. Carrier Library
• Trinity River Campus – Tahita Fulkerson Library