Answered By: Jim Robinson Last Updated: May 22, 2017 Views: 804
Answered By: Jim Robinson
Last Updated: May 22, 2017 Views: 804
Before you contact us, try the following:
- Try to log in to WebAdvisor or myTCC to verify your username/password.
- If you are unable to log in to WebAdvisor, or myTCC, or Library Services, look up your username or reset password
- If trying to log in to databases, try accessing other databases to see if the problem lies with a specific database.
- If you are trying to access databases, journals, or articles from off-campus, the URL must begin with
http://ezp.tccd.edu/login?url=For example, to access TCC's subscription to the Wall Street Journal from off-campus, the URL is
The TCC login screen for library databases looks like this:
If the login screen does not look like this, you may be at the database vendor's login screen (e.g., EBSCO). TCC does not use the database vendor's login screens.
- Clear the cache in your browser and try to log in again.
Internet Explorer:Gear icon -> Internet Options -> General tab -> Browsing History: Delete -> Temporary Internet Files: Delete filesFirefox:Windows: Firefox menu -> Options -> Options
Advanced tab -> Network tab -> Cached Web Content -> Clear nowMac: Firefox menu -> Preferences
Advanced tab -> Network tab -> Cached Web Content -> Clear NowOpera:Windows: Opera menu -> More tools -> Clear Browsing DataMac: Opera menu -> Delete Private Data...Chrome:Windows: Customize icon -> Tools -> Clear browsing data...Mac: Chrome menu -> Clear browsing data...Safari:Windows: Gear icon -> Reset Safari...Mac: Safari menu -> Reset Safari...
- Try using a different browser. Firefox | Chrome | Opera
- If you are trying to connect from work, check with your IT staff to see if you are trying to connect from behind a firewall or proxy. A firewall or proxy may prevent access to TCC databases which are accessed from off-campus through a TCC proxy server. Multiple proxy connections may cause problems.
- If you are still experiencing problems, please fill out the question form (scroll down after clicking the link) and be specific about what the problem is, what library services or databases you are trying to access, and any error messages you may be receiving.
- Please upload a screen shot that includes the address bar with the URL and any error messages you are seeing.