Answered By: Jim Robinson Last Updated: Mar 07, 2019 Views: 21868
Answered By: Jim Robinson
Last Updated: Mar 07, 2019 Views: 21868
- Go to the Library Home Page.
- Look for the box labeled TCC Article Databases.
- If you aren't sure which database to use, you can Browse Subjects to see librarian recommended databases for many subject areas.
- If you know the name of the database you want, you can use the alphabetical list to select it.
- To see a description of the database, click Browse All or Browse Subjects to see a page of databases, then click on the triangle to the right of the database name or click Show All Descriptions at the top right of the page to see descriptions for all databases
- If off-campus, log in according to the onscreen instructions. ( see Tips for logging in )
- Only TCC students, faculty, and staff can use TCC databases from off-campus.
- Use your WebAdvisor/myTCC username and password to log in to databases from off-campus.
- If you are having trouble logging in to databases, try these troubleshooting tips. or contact us.
- Many database providers have tutorials available to help with using their products.
- If the links to an article in your search results are not working, try searching for the journal first, then find the article in the journal.