Answered By: Jim Robinson Last Updated: Jul 12, 2017 Views: 1857
Answered By: Jim Robinson
Last Updated: Jul 12, 2017 Views: 1857
- Go to the Library Home Page.
- Look for the box labeled TCC Article Databases.
- If you aren't sure which database to use you should Browse Subjects to see librarian recommended databases.
- If you know the name of the database you want, you can use the alphabetical list to select it.
- To see a description of the database, click Browse All or Browse Subjects to see a page of databases, then click on the triangle to the right of the database name or click Show All Descriptions at the top right of the page to see descriptions for all databases
- If off-campus, log in according to the onscreen instructions