Answered By: Jim Robinson Last Updated: Dec 14, 2018 Views: 10299
Answered By: Jim Robinson
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2018 Views: 10299
- Select a collection to search
- All Collections searches everything TCC has in its catalogs.
- In the Library searches for physical items in a library.
- Article Databases searches only databases for articles and streaming video.
- Streaming Video searches only for streaming videos.
- Ebooks searches only for Ebooks.
- Course Reserves searches the course reserves, which are items held at the circulation desk at the request of an instructor.
- Enter your search criteria in the Search for box.
- Boolean searches are allowed.
- Click the Search button.
- Once you have performed your search there are filters (called facets) on the left side of the page.
- Click Full Text Online to see articles that are available to read or download immediately.
- Click Available in the Library to see physical items that can be checked out, ebooks, and streaming videos.
- Under Resource Type, you can filter by specific types of media, e.g., DVD or Online Video.