Answered By: Jim Robinson Last Updated: Apr 04, 2017 Views: 184
A book at any of the TCC Campus Libraries may be delivered to any of the other campus libraries by simply requesting it through our online catalog. This is called an intercampus loan request. Typically books are delivered within 1-3 days and you will receive an email to your TCC email address when it is available.
- Locate the book you want in the Library Catalog.
- In the search results, click the title of the item to be borrowed.
- Under Get It, click Sign in (if you aren't already signed in.)
- Sign in using your WebAdvisor username and password.
- Under Request Items, click Request.
- Choose your campus under Pickup Location. If your campus is not listed, then the item is already on your campus. You can simply go to your campus library and check it out!
- If you have a deadline, choose a date in the Not Needed After drop down list.
- Enter any comments for the librarians, if needed.
- Click the Request button.
- You will be notified at your TCC email when your item is ready to be picked up.