Answered By: TR Learning Commons - Jim Robinson
Last Updated: Mar 29, 2017     Views: 1768

  • If you are not a currently enrolled student at TCC, you may register for a courtesy card in person at the campus nearest you. Courtesy cards are issued to Tarrant County residents over the age of 18 with a valid Texas driver license or Texas ID card.
  • If you are not a Tarrant County resident you may go to the public library in the city where you live and get a TexShare card. With the TexShare card and a photo ID, you will be issued a courtesy card. A maximum of 3 items may be checked out at any time with no renewals.

More Ways to Ask Questions

Related Topics