Answered By: Jim Robinson Last Updated: Jan 04, 2021 Views: 256
Answered By: Jim Robinson
Last Updated: Jan 04, 2021 Views: 256
- Books can be returned to any TCC library circulation desk
- Books can be placed in any TCC books and materials return drop box at any time.
- Electronic devices can be returned to any TCC books and materials return drop box. Place the device and all accessories (chargers, keyboards, etc.) in a padded envelope located next to the drop box then place the envelope into the drop box.
- Northeast – Directly outside of the front entrance of the library building (NLIB)
- Northwest – Outside of the WTLO building, between the WTLO and WFAB buildings.
- South – Center of campus directly outside of the library building (SLIB).
- Southeast – On the south side of campus in front of the tall library windows by parking lot E2.
- Trinity River - Outside of the main entrance in the rotunda (off W. Belknap St.).