Answered By: Jim Robinson Last Updated: Apr 04, 2017 Views: 3519
These instructions are for how to log in to a computer in one of the campus libraries. For information on how to access databases from off campus or how to access your library account to renew books or place a request, see the links below.
You must be a currently enrolled student to be able to login.
- USER NAME: Enter your WebAdvisor user name, ex: jane.doe
- PASSWORD: Type Tccpw plus 7 digits of your student ID (Colleague) number, ex: Tccpw0123456
- When prompted, change your password:
- Must be at least 12 characters in length
- Must contain characters from at least three of the following four categories:
- Uppercase characters (A through Z)
- Lowercase characters (a through z)
- Numbers (0 through 9)
- Special symbols or non-alphabetic characters (ex: !, $, #, %, etc.)
- Must not contain the user's name
- Must not be a password used in the past
Please come by the library to see us when you need help, or call TCC Help Desk (817) 515-6411 to reset your password.